In a special Wednesday afternoon session; the Liberty Center School Board of Education unanimously approved a resolution to proceed with a school facilities project for the district. The board is considering a kindergarten through 12th grade building, with the help of state funding. The Liberty Center board is looking to place a bond issue on the November ballot for consideration by district residents. The state would provide 64% of the funding for this new building, if the district would approve a bond issue to pay for the remaining 36%. The deadline to file a petition for an issue to be placed on the November ballot is August 5th. The Liberty Center school board will be working to get information out to the public, to make the best decision possible for children of the district. So look for public meetings to be scheduled in the months ahead.